A fixed installation, wall or panel mounted clamp-on ultrasonic flowmeter. Its intuitive configuration program, running on a laptop PC (Windows) makes it incredibly easy to install, commission and use. It incorporates heat quantity measurement functionality. It can accept up to 4 optional plug-in IO modules.
Sonic Driver MODBUS WALL-UFM datasheet 050822
Sonic Driver MODBUS WALL-UFM Operating Instructions 050822
Sonic Driver MODBUS WALL-UFM Installation Manual 050822
- Pipe outer diameters from 10 to 6500 mm.
- 3 competitively priced ranges to suite common application areas;
- Small 10 to 115 mm, domestic.
- Medium 115 to 225 mm, commercial.
- Large 225 to 6500 mm, process industries.
- Weight 700 g.
- Dimensions 270 x 150 x 80 mm.
- IP65 enclosure
- Control unit operational temperature from -10 to +65 degC.
- 12 to 24 Vdc PSU at 10 W.
- Modbus RTU over RS485 serial communications.
- Up to 4 optional plug-in IO modules including:
- Active/Passive current Output 0/4 to 20 mA.
- Alarm Relay (NO and NC) output.
- PT100 input (4 wire).
- Intuitive installation using configuration program running on a PC.
- Full set of measured values and instrument and measurement diagnostics available over Modbus RTU RS485.
- Signal oscilloscope for sensor positioning and diagnostics.
- Internal database of pipe and fluid materials.
- Fluid database of sound speed, density and viscosity compensated for fluid temperature (if temperature is known from optional PT100 input).
- Heat quantity measurement (if inlet and outlet temperatures are known from optional PT100 inputs).
- Heat measurement is made using calculations as specified in EN1434-1, section 8 and its Appendix A.
- Flow velocity range 0.01 to 25 m/s.
- Resolution 0.25 mm/s.
- Repeatability 0.15 % of measured value.
- Accuracy +/- 1 – 3% of measured value depending on application, +/- 0.5% of measured value with process calibration against reference meter.
- Turn down ratio 1/100.
- Measurement rate 1 Hz as standard.
- Gas/solids < 10 % of volume.
- Measurement: Flow velocity (m/s), Volumetric flow (l/min), Mass Flow (kg/min), Energy flow (KJ/s).